NCSE staff provides customized services to help you develop and evaluate student support programs that fit your local strengths, needs, context and budget. We are happy to work with a range of program and consultant budgets, so all inquiries are welcome.
We support your work with the following services:
- Conduct needs assessments
- Share research on best practices
- Provide examples of programs with similar goals that have been successful elsewhere
- Identify and recruit community partners
- Facilitate meetings throughout the development and early implementation phases of your program
- Lay the groundwork for an evaluation that will meet funders’ requirements and help you improve your performance.
- Provide training in setting up online programs
- Programs for students with mental health needs
- Design programs for students with mental health and special education needs.
Interested and have some more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.