Week-long Schedule and Cost (Note: hours vary by day)
- Monday, April 6, 9:30 – 4:30: Boosting Student Attendance (for School Administrators & Attendance Advocates) $295, includes lunch on site.
- Tuesday, April 7, 9:30 – 12:30: Evaluating Your Attendance Improvement Program $145
- Wednesday, April 8, 10:00 – 4:30: Developing a Problem-Solving Truancy Court $245, includes lunch
- Thursday, April 9, 9:30 – 4:30: Creating a Trauma Informed School $245
- Friday, April 10, 10:30 – 3:30: Addressing Vicarious Trauma $195, includes lunch
Save! A 15% deduction will automatically be applied for registering four attendees for any one day, OR for registering any number of attendees for at least four of the five trainings. The full week for one person is $956.25 after thee deduction. Morning coffee and juice will be provided daily. Lunch will be included Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. If you have a large team, contact us to discuss a training at your location.
Registration: Click here to register.
20 North Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Parking: Metered parking in lot. $0.25 per 30 minutes.
Hotels: Click here for an online map of nearby hotels.
Contact us to be added to our Early-Bird Announcement List or to discuss training for a group. Email us at JodiH@schoolengagement.net or TerriMM@schoolengagement.net.