NCSE staff provides customized services to help you develop and evaluate student support programs that fit your local strengths, needs, context and budget. We are happy to work with a range of program and consultant budgets, so all inquiries are welcome.
We support your work with the following services:
- Conduct needs assessments
- Share research on best practices
- Provide examples of programs with similar goals that have been successful elsewhere
- Identify and recruit community partners
- Facilitate meetings throughout the development and early implementation phases of your program
- Lay the groundwork for an evaluation that will meet funders’ requirements and help you improve your performance.
Are you ready to evaluate your student support program? Read more about our evaluation services under the Program Evaluation tab in Services/Tools.
Interested and have some more questions? Contact Jodi Heilbrunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.